Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Day 72, 293 to go

I lost another 4.5 lbs last week!

I've lost 45.5 lbs in less than 3 months.

I expected to reach 50 lbs in 6th months.

I've done it in half the time.

I'll hit 50 lbs before Thanksgiving.

If I keep up at this pace, I'll lose 100 lbs by March... 6 months early.


I'm keeping up with my sobriety.

Haven't had a drink since Halloween night.

Won't drink again until New Years Eve.

This is gonna help me lose weight so much faster!


I've realized I need new clothes.

My belt needs ANOTHER hole.

My jeans fall straight down.

My shirts feel huge.

I'm gonna try to salvage some stuff from the back of my closet but I'll probably end up buying all new stuff.

Its a great problem to have.


I just thought of something.

If I can lose 50 lbs in 3 months, I could get 150-200 lbs lost by my next birthday.

Holy crap! That would be awesome.

One goal at a time though.

Get rid of this first 100 lbs... then we'll go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment