Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Day 100, 265 to go

100 days.

I didn't think I could last this long.


Weighed in on Friday.

Lost another 3 lbs for a total of 66 lbs lost.

I weigh 354 now.


I went to a high school alumni football game on Saturday.

Saw some friends and acquaintances that I haven't seen in a long time.

To them, I haven't lost any weight.

I actually gained about 100 lbs after high school.

To these old friends, I'm still about 40 lbs heavier than I was at graduation.

It was a nice mini-reunion.


My 10 year high school reunion is still 3 years away.

I hope to be around 200 lbs by then.

I haven't weighed 200 lbs since junior high.


Gotta start small though.

Need to be at 320 or less by August 31, 2010.

I'm 34 lbs away from that.

Think I can make it?

Can I get to 300 by then?



Still can't believe its been 100 days already.

I wanna say thanks to Joe Breezy and Just Matt for their help.

I had no idea what I was doing when I set out to do this and these guys have shown me the way.

Also wanna thank my best friend Julie for her support.

She lives a couple hours away so we dont see each other that often.

But when we do, the look on her face when she sees me is one of the reasons I'm doing this.

I'm bettering (is that a word?) myself and I know it.

1 comment: