Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day 361, 4 to go

Slowly but surely.

Weighed in today at 333.

13 lbs away from my goal.

4 days left.


I've come to accept that I wont hit 100 lbs lost by August 31st.

Gonna try to get it by my birthday on September 11th.


Still haven't had any alcohol since my last blog on August 3rd.

Been to the gym almost every day.

Still being picky about what I eat and eating well.


I'm gonna take "after" pics next week.

I still have my "before" pics that Joe Breezy took the week I started working out.

I'll keep going and try to lose another 100 lbs and take pics then too.


I'm not giving up.

I'm not discouraged.

I can make a change.

I have made a change.

I will continue to change.


Just Matt and Breezy coined a term at the beginning of this that I love...

The NEW Tommy G.

I feel so much better.

I have so much more energy.

I look so much better.

Its like I am a new person.


I'll post another blog on the 31st to see exactly how far I got in the 1 year.

1 comment:

  1. You're amazing! You can do anything you set your mind to :) Most people can't lose 10 pounds and you've lost 90! I have so much admiration for you!

    ReplyDelete