Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The First New Day - September 1st, 2010

I am The New Tommy G.

Today I weigh 84 lbs less than I did one year ago.

My clothes fit better.

I have more energy.

I feel great!


So I didn't make it to 100 lbs.

Big deal.

I'm still healthier than I was.

I'm continuing my exercise.

I'm eating healthier.

I WILL lose 100 lbs.

Then I'll lose 100 more.


I want to tell you all how much I appreciate the support you've given.

I couldn't have done this without everyone pushing me and encouraging me.

2 friends just told me last night that they want to work out with me and show me new things and help me lose more.

I LOVE THAT!!


Now that the year is up, that doesn't mean I'm going to stop blogging.

I'll keep coming here to fill you all in my progress.


I just looked at my "Before" pics and can see a vast difference in my face and neck and arms.

Time to take my "After" pics!

I'm going to keep the main picture on this blog the same as a reminder of what I came from.

But now I'm The New Tommy G.

No comments:

Post a Comment