Saturday, October 10, 2009

Day 41, 324 to go

I had another weigh-in on Friday.

I didn't think I'd lose even 2 lbs like had the 2 weeks prior.

On Wednesday, we had a pizza lunch for a new artist at work.

Pizza is my favorite food EVER.

And its not that great for you.

I couldn't resist. I had at least 4 slices of pizza.

I was so pissed at myself afterwards.

I knew that I was gonna blow my chance at losing weight this week.


Our workouts hadn't been that great this week either.

We're doing supersets on MWF and I'm doing cardio on my own on Tuesday and Thursday.

Matt and Breezy had both been absent for a couple days and I could feel myself getting lazy.


Apparently I did something right.

I lost 5 lbs this week.

Lost 5 lbs after having lame workouts and eating hella pizza...

WTF?

Breezy says its because I've been eating so clean that it was actually GOOD for my body to be like "OMG PIZZA!" and start working to break it down.


So now I've lost 32.5 lbs total and I'm 387.5 lbs now.

No comments:

Post a Comment