Monday, October 5, 2009

Day 36, 329 days to go

I weighed-in on Friday.

Lost another 2.5 lbs for a total of 27.5 lbs.

I now weigh 392.5 lbs.


I set one of the cable machines at 27.5 lbs and pulled it.

I can't believe I've LOST that much weight.

I can't believe I used to carry that around with me.

But I still have a lot more to go.


I wanted to go do some cardio on Saturday at the 24 Hour by my house.

Didn't work out that way.


I partied pretty hard this weekend.

I drank a lot but didn't eat too bad.

I had fries with a turkey sandwich saturday morning.

Also had a small bag of chips with a sandwich saturday night.

Not too bad, but I still shouldn't have ate them... especially the chips.


My pants are getting really loose.

I've made one new notch on my belt to make it tighter.

I'll have to make another one by the end of this week.

1 comment:

  1. Buying new clothes is a bittersweet experience in weight loss. It's nice to know you need them, but buying them sucks ass.

    ReplyDelete