Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Day 31, 334 to go

Watched the Biggest Loser last night.

That show makes me wanna work so much harder.

But I hate when they have challenges where its like "eat this crap and you'll get a reward".

Then some dumb contestant eats like 4 cupcakes for a reward thats not even worth it.


Matt is going out of town for a few days so it'll be just me and Breezy at the gym.

Breezy wanted to take today off so I was by myself this morning.

I did an hour on the treadmill non-stop.

My feet hurt sooooooooooooo bad afterwards.

They still kinda hurt now.

I feel like I really pushed myself to do it though.

I felt great afterwards, besides my feet.


Tomorrow we're gonna do super-sets of shoulders and legs then chest on Friday.

Gotta keep haulin' ass til the weigh-in!

I'm hoping for a 5 pound loss this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment