Friday, September 18, 2009

Day 19, 346 to go

Wow.

Weighed in this morning.

I've lost 7 pounds since last Friday.

Lost 23 pounds in 19 days.

I weigh 397 now.

I am soooooooooo stoked about this!


Breezy and I did arms today.

We tried some exercises I haven't done yet.

It was a good day.

My arms are still tired as I type this.


I've been telling everyone at work about my weigh-in today.

I'm still amazed at what I've accomplished so far.

I wanna get to 50 lbs lost by New Years.

I have another 27 to go.

Thats 9 lbs a month for the next three months.

9 pounds a month!!


At the rate I'm going now...

... I'll drop those 27 pounds by Halloween.

1 comment:

  1. So stoked for ya Brotha! 23 Lbs already is awesome! I told ya from the beginning if you take this seriously you would get results...and you've taken it even more seriously than I thought you would! Way to go!! Get some rest this weekend, we're back to hittin it hard on Monday!

    ReplyDelete