Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Day 17, 348 to go

I'm really gonna need to cut down on the booze for this to work.

After not drinking for 40 days, I totally let loose over the weekend.

Friday night was crazy.

I wont go into details but I had a LOT of alcohol that night.

But I think being able to say no and resist it for that long will help me.

And I didn't eat any nasty fast food afterward!


I watched the season premiere of the Biggest Loser last night.

This one girl was like 470 pounds and quitting...

...in the first episode!!!!!

That really pissed me off.

So many people would love to have a workout program like the Biggest Loser to help them lose weight.

How dare she give up on the first episode!

How dare she give up at all!


Jillian explained it was a mental thing.

Your body may be tired, but your mind can push it.

I've noticed it in myself a few times at the gym.

On the treadmill, my legs will start to cramp.

My first thought is "Ok, I'll stop for a second."

But before I can, my better judgement screams "FUCK NO YOU WON'T!"

And I keep going and forget all about the pain.


I've noticed my clothes are getting bigger... does that mean I'm getting smaller?

I need to make my belt tighter cause my pants are falling off.

Looking in the mirror, I haven't noticed anything different.

Some friends told me Saturday night that they could see a difference in my face.

My next weigh in is Friday morning.

If I've lost 4 pounds, that'll put me at 400 lbs and an even 20 lost.

If I've lost more, I'll be UNDER 400 lbs.

That would kick ass.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go..keep up the great work .. Don't let anyone tell you different.. I remember everyone in high school saying stuff about u and beimg on the dance team but hey u showed everyone u can do it ,.and once again ur gunna do it ..keep up the great work..

    ReplyDelete