Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Day 2, 363 to go

Just got to work.

We did arms today at the gym. Mine are sore now.

Breezy took some "before" pics of me yesterday afternoon.

I can't wait to see the "after" pics.

I got to the gym early today and hopped on the treadmill.

I put it on a speed a little faster than I normally walk.

I got out of breath pretty quick like I thought I would.

But I didn't stop. I kept going and I got a 2nd wind.

I sweat a lot but didn't get out of breath anymore.

It was awesome! I speed walked for about 25 mins.

After our workout, I weighed myself in the locker room.

On August 10th, I weighed 420 pounds.

After changing what I eat and only 2 days of working out...

I weighed 414 today. I've lost 6 pounds.

I'm hoping to drop another 4 and be at 410 by Friday.

Breezy says we'll weigh me every Friday.


So far, so good.

2 comments:

  1. youll probably drop weight super quick...but be consistent so you dont plateau...congrats on the cardio, thats the hardest part! dont you just love the day fter burn!! Go Tommy Go

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell ya bro! You ARE doing it right now. Believe in yourself..everyone around you already does:)

    ReplyDelete