Monday, August 31, 2009

Day 1, 364 to go

So there were a few minor mishaps today.

Last night I made a sandwich for today's lunch and put it in the fridge.

I forgot it when I left the house this morning.

We got right into the workout and forgot to weigh me.

I'm just gonna go with the 420 from the doctor's visit on August 10th.

We also forgot to take a "before" picture.

I told Matt that my whole life up to now has been a "before" picture.

The guys do their cardio before they get to the gym so I'm gonna start going a little earlier to get that done before they get there.

We did back muscles today.

I felt it more in my arms and thought I was doing something wrong.

The guys said I was doing it right because the back is hard to isolate so you have to use your arms.

I feel good about this.

1 comment: