Sunday, August 30, 2009

I'm really doing this...

Went grocery shopping with Matt today.

Spent $114 bucks on food... HEALTHY food.

I was surprised at how much stuff I already liked that I could eat.

And I was pissed about some stuff that I like and can't eat.

Fruit, for example, has hella sugar in it, so I can't eat any.

FRUIT?!?! I thought fruit was healthy!

Generally yes, but not for someone trying to lose over 100 pounds.


We also went to 24 Hour Fitness in Gold River and got my membership.

As soon as we walked in the door, the chick at the counter said hi to Matt and new his name.

That REALLY impressed me.

So many people come in and out of that place, how the hell do you remember one guy's name? Especially a dork like Matt!

They had a guy named Scott walk us around and show me everything.

He asked questions about previous fitness and why I was starting now.

I told him about being fat my whole life and the doctor's visit at 420 pounds.

He seemed pretty impressed that I was so ready to make this change.

I paid my first and last months and that was it.

I am now a member of 24 Hour Fitness.


My first workout with Breezy and Matt is tomorrow morning at 8:15 am.

I'll post a "before" pic here tomorrow with some thoughts about the first day.

1 comment: