Friday, September 25, 2009

Day 26, 339 to go

Had another weigh-in today.

I was hoping for another 7 lbs.

That would make me 390 lbs and 30 lbs lost.

Not even close...

I lost 2 lbs this week.

I'm 395 lbs and 25 lost.


I'm bummed out but I know I shouldn't be.

I knew this was gonna happen but not so soon.


Maybe its not the plateau.

Maybe it was just a bad week.

I dunno.

But I'm gonna bust my ass next week for sure.

This 2 lbs a week shit has gotta go.


I picked up a 25 pound weight at the gym to see what it felt like.

I've lost that much weight.

That's not light.


25 pounds are gone.

My clothes are bigger.

I feel better.


25 more pounds to drop by New Years then 50 more after that by August 31, 2010.


I am soooooo there.

2 comments:

  1. U can do it! Besides losing 2 lbs is better than gaining 2 lbs. Keep up the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the great work! Continue to go hard man and you will reach your goals. Sounds like you already have the confidence and determination, now it's just persistence and you got it. Kudos to you on the progress you've already had. You can do it, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete