Friday, September 11, 2009

Day 12, 353 to go

So today was my second weigh-in day.

Breezy says I should always weigh before I workout because I might add water weight.

So I did.

I was hoping to have lost another 5 pounds since last week, putting me at 406 pounds.

Today I am 404 pounds. That's 7 pounds lighter than last Friday. 16 pounds lighter than when we started.

Today is also my 25th birthday.

This is a great feeling to lose this much weight so quickly and have a party tonight.

Breezy is scared that I'm gonna plateau sooner than we thought.

I don't think I'm gonna plateau until after the first 50 pounds... hopefully.


The guys keep talking about their "cheat meals".

A cheat meal is one meal over the weekend that is not healthy.

It doesn't mean you can pig out, but you can eat something you want and not worry about how it affects your diet.

I don't like that idea at all.

I don't wanna cheat.

I'm not going thru all this to keep eating the crap I was eating before.


But I did kinda have a cheat meal on Saturday night.

Matt says I can't have fruit.

So I ate an apple.

Great cheat meal, huh?

3 comments:

  1. NOOO! you have it all wrong...A cheat meal is a meal you can eat while making love to a woman other than your girlfriend and it cancels it out. For example, if I meet a nice young lady after the club and we decide to have consentual love while eating a pizza..the pizza cancels out the vajayjay resulting in the pizza left over not the vajayjay..get it?

    all kidding aside bro..you're doing it! YOU are becoming the inspiration! keep working hard...your results are HERE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brotha, you're doin' great with this! 17 pounds in a coupla weeks! Hell that's flat out BAD ASS! It's all about the dedication and you really have impressed me with how committed you are. You are so gonna do this, cause we're not gonna let you fall short of the finish line! Enjoy your Birthday, take lots of pics because next year you're gonna look like a totally different Tommy G!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is way to I've already told u this many many times but keep up the great u have already lost more then and I have been at this losing weight game since July now I'm motivated to work out more to lose more weight.u know since I gots to keep up the MILF status..yes I know I'm already there I just gots to maintain it...but way to go ..keep up the great work..and that is a cheat cheat choice just don't choose something greasy cuz then u will crave it and cheat all the time.. GREAT JOB KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK..oxoxo Nessa .. @Msnessag

    ReplyDelete