Monday, September 21, 2009

Day 22, 343 to go

I had a cheat meal yesterday.

I totally regretted it all day.


A bunch of us went out Saturday night and crashed at Gabe's house.

Sunday morning, Andi and I went to this little tacqueria around the corner.

I got a chicken burrito full of beans and rice and cheese and blah blah blah.

It was good for about 10 mins.


Not only did I physically feel like shit all day, but I knew mentally I shouldn't have eaten it.


I'm over it now, but I need to make sure I stick to apples and other fruit for my cheat meals.

1 comment:

  1. youre doing so well tommy. i'm so jealous of your dedication. its the "cheats" that always do me in because i talk myself into them (with quite ease). i have no doubt that youll not only meet your goals but exceed them in no time.... krista

    ReplyDelete