Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Day 52, 313 to go

I've decided to make another big change.


Last night on The Biggest Loser, I heard a trainer tell a contestant "...and NO alcohol!"

I wonder if I should give that a shot.


Think about it...

I went sober for 40 days a while back.

My first 2 weeks of working out were in those 40 days.

I lost more weight per week than after I started drinking again.

That might help me get to my goal faster if I hold off on the booze.


So I'm going for it.

I'll be sober November 1st to December 31st.

2 months.


I need to lose another 16 lbs to get to 50 lbs lost by NYE.

Thats a little under 2 lbs per week that I need to lose.

Im already doing 2 lbs a week now.

If I stop drinking, maybe I can get to 3 or 4 lbs per week.


50 lbs lost by New Years Eve...

No alcohol til New Years Eve.


Bring it.

1 comment: